Thursday 27 November 2014

Questions on Femdom

Reading others blogs I'm always amazed and surprised at the diversity of views and points.
In the main I read, not without any shock to anyone, blogs that involve Femdom.  Femdom in fact seems to cover a wide variety of needs, expectations and maybe bloody-mindedness to the point of obsession.

Men seem to list and almost demand their needs, wants, without little recourse or thought to the Domme.  What I find truly amazing that so many Woman come to accept their husbands/partners
craving and take an active part.

Some callings to serve are purely in a domestic setting, completing chores, waiting, helping.  Add then Chastity and maybe some spanking and you start to reach what so many men appear to need/hope for.

In my case things go a lot further, so this leads me to the question why do Woman; who have never thought about Femdom manage to make the connection?  Mistress was Mistress before I met Her, She was clear in Her own mind what She wanted, required, expected.  Reading the very well written blogs by Femdom101 and I'm Hers I feel in both cases the Ladies had to step up to the mark.  I may be wrong, but that's how I read it.

In both cases what an amazing act of love and care!

But apart from from keeping their relationships stable and maybe alive do they really get the
life/relationship they signed up for when they first met their mate.

If they were not into Femdom before, did they grow into it.  Would they hate to go back to how it was before, or would it be a relief to return to so called "normality"

Having had a taste/experience of the Femdom life, do they wish they had grown up in a Female Led Household?

Would they prefer that the Femdom path they now follow was slightly different to the one they are currently on?

I guess I could tie myself up in knots; which is not a good thing for a sub to do without permission.

I would welcome anyone's thoughts on this.
m

4 comments:

  1. Excellent post slavetoMistressS. Excellent. I did notice that you are/were a frequent commenter on the blog of our mutual friend I'm Hers. In his most recent post, it sparked plenty of conversation about whether or not incessant, recurring spanking was "necessary" or not. All (most) points made there were exceedingly valid, while also being completely subjective.

    Conversations that intend to define this or that as in the D/s world (and the case of you, IH, you and me ... the FLM world), are usually, mostly "correct" simply because they come from the thoughts of the offer. As such, the comments that's follow are also "correct", even though they will often completely contradict the point hat was made in the post. This is the case because we all only have opinions about the right way to conduct ourselves as Dommes/sub in a D/s relationship. The biggest hurdle to get over in these conversations is the varying degree in which each of is able to communicate, be it in using our words or in interpreting other people's words.

    At the end of the day, whatever each of does with our beloved Mistresses is either perfectly the right things to do, or is done with the intentions of it being the right thing to do, keeping in mind that the right thing to do is always a moving target.

    It's often hard to try and define Love, especially the kind of true love that each of us feels toward our respective spouses. I know that I could never truly express in words what my love for my Mistress Wife truly feels like. That being said, and as odd as it may seem, without saying a word, people understand.

    Ain't life great????

    Again, excellent post my friend. I love these deep thinking posts. I also love the fun kind too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Many thanks for your kind comments and views. Please feel free to throw anything into the mix, I really appreciate the input.

      Regards
      m

      Delete
  2. Baby, that was a good post, and it deserves more comments than it had.

    Most of us did not grow up with the idea of being a mistress to a man. The idea of being a mistress is not something that excites us.

    Most of us take on the responsibility of being a mistress as a way of pleasing our men.
    In a sense we are doing what they want. However, more than that we are satisfying a deep seated need that some men have. If I had not have found the courage to become John's mistress, it would have been the end of our marriage. Why, because he needed a mistress to be happy-to be satisfied with life.

    Once the nature of our relationship evolved to femdom we discovered a new sense of
    intimacy. Femdom became a source of energy for us. Over time I came to understand that a man's gift of submission is a gift of love. When a wife accepts the gift she accepts the man. When she rejects that gift she rejects him.

    Over time I came to understand that femdom is about love and caring more than it is about sex. This is perhaps why we have been able to share so much of our life with our children. In a sense I would like our daughter to experience the love and devotion that comes with owning a man, but only if it is right for her. And yes, I am not afraid to use the word owning because in femdom that is really what happens.

    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kathy,
    Thank you for your kind comment. Your completely right femdom is more; far far more than sex. It's a way of living and being that brings closeness and love to a deeper emotional well being to both of us. I was going to ask if you would have preferred to have not ever ended up going into the Femdom thing, but on reflection this could put you in a difficult position so I won't ask. Plus reading your blog I think I already know the answer. John is a very lucky man.
    Sweet dreams
    m

    ReplyDelete