Wednesday 10 December 2014

Spoon a spoon a kingdom for a spoon

Should all Dominant Woman experience being the other side of the counter?  That was the rather disturbing thought that couldn't help seeping into my mind In between my yelling and dare I say possible screams that leaked out of my gritted teeth the other day.

We had gone to "Devotions" a Femdom play event that I have mentioned before.  It was not as well attended as last time, in fact there seemed to be more Ladies than subs.  As usual the Ladies had all made a wonderful effort, smart, attractive, sensual.  The event commenced with a Ladies Tea Party as before.  The same TV Maid as last time presented herself and enquired what Madam would like; after Mistress had rung the dainty hand bell that sat on the round table.  Tea and cake was ordered, the maid curtsied and went in search of the vitals.

I would like to say shortly afterwards the Tea arrived, but I'd be wrong, there was in fact quite a long wait.  I know this to be true as I was kneeling by the table at Mistresses feet. Oh my poor knees!  Mistress engaged me in light conversation and took the wait with good grace.  Incidentally I would have never got away with such a delay.  Eventually the Tea and Cake arrived,  the Cake sorry Cakes looked fab.  Cupcakes, Custard Slices, Profiteroles perched provocatively on the two tier Cake Stand.  All was looking dandy until the Tea arrived.  Cup and Saucer, fine, half full, not so fine.  No spoon, ugggg,
No sugar, blimey!  The cup handle on the wrong side, slap the head moment.  This happened last time.   I knew Mistress would say something ......  And She did.  The TV maid reduced to a bundle of nerves knew she had mucked up again, fled to find a spoon.

When the maid retreated a second time Mistress tucked in.  She informed me the cake was delicious, Her eyes were gleaming as She looked down at me.  I then had to beg like a dog, paws up, mouth open, little morsels were hand fed to me.  I love this intimacy and bonding.  The bell was tinkled again and the maid returned with a half curtsy, more of a bob, and more tea was ordered.  This duly arrived......no spoon!!!!!!! I though Mistress was going to flip but She just smiled a resigned smile.  The maid moved on, fortunately leaving the 1st cup and saucer on the table, why! Reaching across I picked up the old spoon and looked at Mistress, She nodded and I stirred.  Equilibrium restored.  

After Mistress had quenched Her thirst we moved down to the main room, bondage equipment was positioned on what was evidently normally the dance floor, there were the standard crosses and spanking benches.  The Lady who had kindly organised the event likes to start it off with an ice-breaker game that involves as many Ladies and subs as possible.  The Ladies were asked to sit on one of the chairs that looked outwards in a circle.  The subs had to walk around the circle until the music stopped (sort of pass the parcel). When the music ceased the subs were required to go over the knee of the nearest Lady and take a 20 to 30 second spanking.  After a few rounds a Lady and Her chair were removed and the sub that couldn't get spanked next time the music stopped was out.  I lasted quite a long time.  Some Ladies were gentle and just tapped away, others were to say a little more intense.  It became clear to me some of these wonderful Woman could if they chose give one a dammed good hiding.  One poor boy must have been new to it and squealed away.

There then followed a Santa's Stocking, Mistress had entered me in the "Over the knee Spanking".  You guessed it I got lucky! My name was called, it turned out the Lady who was running the event was to give me the spanking.  Over I went and off She went, I had between 80 to 100 spanks, She knew Her stuff, afterwards I curtsied, thanked Her and left with a warm glow.  Mistress had not been idle and had been busy handing out Her own spanking to another lucky soul who got picked from the stocking.

After the ice-breakers the arena began to be filled up by Ladies keen to play with their property.  Soon the all to familiar sounds of leather on flesh and little moans/cries were audible.  The background music played and Mistress started to get itchy.  As I've said before in mixed BDSM events Mistress does not feel the need/drive to play, here it was different and I was soon commanded over a spanking bench, it had a broad strap the was buckled around the small of my back, but there appeared to be no way to secure my hands or ankles.  "You will just have to hang-on" I was advised.  The warmup started, smack, smack, smack, then the paddle.  Normally at home Mistress takes Her time and really warms me up, this time, maybe because She had already been in action She moved onto the Heavy Strap really quickly.  Because of the background noise communication between us was hard, not impossible, but difficult.  I struggled it was hard and I thrashed around a lot.  Suddenly She grabbed me by the crotch, squeezed as hard as She could and physically lifted my lower half back onto the bench.  Obviously I had moved off as I tried to escape the beating.  Mistress then put Her weight onto my back and carried on.  I suddenly found I was slipping away into subspace.  Mistress knows me too well didn't want to allow this so finger nails were dug into my nether regions.  As I said at the start this is when this stupid idea dropped into my head, I mulled this over between gritting my teeth and squealing.   Eventually I ended up begging.  Normally Mistress will grant mercy at this point but the Sadist in Her won and I had to endure 6 from each of the implements She had to hand.  Abruptly it ceased, I was very relieved but conscious I hadn't covered myself in glory.  Many subs heroically take it all without a murmur.  Personally I always feel you should let the Lady know She's hitting the spot so to say.  Kneeling before Her kissing Her calve high shiny patent lace up boots (which incidentally take ages to lace up!) I was grateful for Her attention, control and love, but boy my butt was on fire!

We retired to the seating area after I wiped down the bench with anti-septic wipes.  I needed a moment and some water.  Mistress was happy as someone who's lost a dime and found a dollar.

She then bumped into an old acquaintance who had started out in the scene as a sub girl but had as we discovered come to Her senses and become Domme.  She was still quite new to it and by Her own admission still learning.  Mistress and Her talked about technique and safety, you know SSC.  There came a point when I was asked for my input.  I recommended that if She played with a new partner and or implement that She asks for a number between 1 and 10 after the first stroke.  1 being almost a tickle and 10 being a "your killing me, stop". This will give Her a good bases of how to proceed during the scene.  The thing I thought was the most important thing to take onboard was that the number would almost certainly change on a daily bases.  The sub maybe stressed, dehydrated, relaxed, tired, happy etc, this always changes the pain threshold. The Lady was pleased with this gem and said She would take it up.

The TV maid I had mentioned earlier came into view and Mistress called her over.  Shortly afterwards the maid found herself over Mistresses knee and got a full on spanking.  On conclusion Mistress checked the maid was ok and went off to the rest room.  I chatted away to the maid who was beaming, I gently pointed out that if she wanted Mistress to ever interact with her again the Tea Service next time would need to be perfect.  The maid looked a little confused as to why.  I explained that if the service was mucked up Mistress would assume that the TV was doing it deliberately to get a spank.  In that case Mistress would feel that the Micky was being taken and would never touch her again.

Mistress wanted to use the electric box on me, but after looking at me for a few seconds sighed and accepted that maybe I'd not be up to another play, I love Her for caring and not pushing me when maybe others would.

A little later as the event wound down we said our goodbyes and left.

Later that evening Mistress got a very polite email from the TV thanking Mistress and promising that the teas service in February would be perfect.  I was pleased as I know that Mistress will be happy with that outcome.

I wonder what wacky thoughts will drop by next time!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment