Monday 22 September 2014

Sixteen going on HOW MANY!

So a week after returning from our vacation, we have settled back into the routine.  The first couple of days were the usual depressing; wish I weren't here feelings, before the getting up and on with it mood formed.

The closer it got to Thursday the more desperate the Southern Political Bigwigs became.  This of course was due to the Scottish Referendum that took place on that day.  In the end the SPB made every promise they could think of to keep the United Kingdom together.

In the end they (the SPB) won it 55% to 45%, give or take.  The Scottish National  Party leader (Mr Potato Head as I like to call him) resigned as he view the result as a personal failure, it wasn't.  During his resignation speech he did say that the SPB would renege on their promises.  Funnily enough I think he's right, they will, but they will gave a "Very Clear and Important Reason as to Why" just as soon as they have thought of one!

It's taken a few days to slip back into domestic subbie mode, but all is now well and I'm back on track.  Chores done, feet kissed etc.  We played Yesterday, initially 16 with the cane, not as punishment you understand, just as fun for Mistress.  Although She can and does sometimes hit hard, She tends not to go flat out.  Even so I ended up begging and squealing while Her laughter rang in my ears.  Afterwards She expressed regret that, I  had not marked. Now me being a complete prat suggested (yes you know what's coming)..........."please hit me harder Mistress, please give me 6"........ She pointed out She would give me as many as She wanted to and promptly did, ouch.....double ouch! Or words to that effect.

Mistress goes on Mums Net, a forum for Woman.  There is always some poor soul who has just found out that their "Other Half" has gone and cheated on them.

This led to a fairly long discussion on if cheating is ever acceptable.  The easy answer of course no, never, cut off their balls, hang them etc........

However the more we talked the more we changed our minds, let say I'm in a horrendous car accident, paralysed for life, no chance of a recovery.  Is it then fair to say Mistress, you married me so tough, you may live for another 30/40 years but no sex for you, ever.  That seems selfish to me.  If I was dead I would want the one I love to try and have a full life after I'm gone, so why not if I'm sort of gone?

Equally, if a Woman in a, dare I say normal (what ever that means) relationship goes off sex and decides, that's it, I'm not ever going to do that again.  Is that what She is really saying............or is She saying, neither of us are to ever have sex again because I've chosen that and you get no say in it.  In a FLM/R that could possible be acceptable, but in a none FLM/R we decided it was not.

A controversial subject  I know, but I would be interested in hearing your views thoughts and comments.

Fortunately I'm not in any of those awful predicaments; and hope I never shall be.


WINGE SECTION
I've been "On Call" this weekend, most of the time this involves speaking to the odd idiot who have long since lost all their brain cells.  One of these retarded individuals phone me to say there was no mains power in a local village hall.  Ok I asked; do the homes nearby have any lights showing, I was assured they did.....ok have you checked the Trips/Circuit Breakers, oh yes came the reply; there all fine.  I then spent the next few minutes talking to the plank trying to explain that as homes all around him were showing signs of electricity a Trip etc must have gone.  He was having none of it. In the end I drove all the way out there and flicked the trip back on.  Clearly the plank cannot read "On/Off" signs!  The bills in the post!.  Funny how the planks always end up being men, it has to be said Woman tend to be more willing to listen.


Winge over........sorry.........this has however again led me to the conclusion that most men talk but don't listen, one of my biggest selling tools is the power of silence, it speaks volumes at times.  Living with Mistress has taught me that my eyes, my expressions and body language are at least equally; if not more so.

During the weekend apart from playing we did some cupboard cleaning out and reorganising.  Mistress was dressed in normal jeans and top, I was of course naked apart from a small white maids apron that Mistress had decided I was to wear, and also footwear.  The footwear is the important bit, damaged toes can mean loss of work/money.  There have been few accidents/damages done during Full On Mistress time due to Mistress thinking things through and then erring on the side of caution.  There's something wonderful working together as Mistress/sub, Mistress leading and instructing, us chatting and laughing, totally FLM/R but not rigid, inflexible, stereotypical.  With the occasional slap on my bum, or a quick grope and forceful snog we whiled away a few joyful hours.

As I've already asked you all a question, I think it is only fair that you ask me a question, assuming that you want to.  I will try and answer it openly and honestly.

May your God go with you.

m

5 comments:

  1. If Mistress doesn't want to ever play strip poker but you have developed a sudden desire to do so, is it ok to find another woman to take her place? If Mistress doesn't want to beat your bare ass in another year or smack your goods, is it OK for you to go find another woman, strip naked and permit her to do so? Is it OK ..... s, I think the answer can be debated of course and nothing is written in stone, but what did you say when you made your marriage vows? If you committed to one another I think you have your answer. Just my two cents since no one else seems to want to stir the waters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm hers,

    Thanks for you comment.

    I did think about this question long and hard before posting it. Mistress also discussed in depth with me.

    One of the reasons I'm unsure is due to something I heard on our local radio station. It concerned a man who was now dating another woman with the blessing of his two daughters, even though he is still married.

    He met his wife at school, they became childhood sweethearts and married at 18. They were blessed with 2 wonderful daughters, now both in their 20's. Just before his wife's 40th birthday she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, during the next 5 years he gave up his job to nurse her. They lost their home as the mortgage could not be paid. Finally he lost his wife. She is still alive, in a home, no longer able to talk or recognise him or any member of the family. Now just an empty shell waiting for death. He can no longer go and see her, the grief and distress is immense.

    Following a lot of counselling and emotional support, especially from his daughters he has come to terms with trying to find a new partner, he is now in his 50's. The daughters were on the radio, bright, confident, sure in their conviction that it was the right thing to do. How someone starts dating/flirting at 50odd after all that has befallen him, I just don't know, but I applaud his strength and fortitude.

    Technically it's cheating, morally I think it's wonderful.

    I am not saying that cheating is desirable or honourable, but there are circumstances when it is acceptable IMHO.

    From my point of view, if I end up like that poor woman I do not want my Mistress/Wife to never have a life or a fresh start. I love her too much to condemn her to a life of loneliness and misery.

    I feel every couple should have an open, frank talk about the not so nice things that are to come. Distressing they may be, but so very important.

    As someone famous once said, a marriage can never end well, you just have to soften the blow.
    m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to think on that one. I will say this, and if you read my blog long enough you know I am the product of a broken marriage. One reason for its dissolution was because she decided she no longer wanted sexual intimacy. I'd dare say we made love 5 times in ten years and not once in the past 4. I distinctly remember one night after asking for the 1000th time that I'd never ask again. That wall never came down and it was one wall that lead to what later broke. So I say that because, in essence, she broke her vow to love me. What you describe is not a broken vow but rather a person that is no longer the person who the husband fell in love with. And it is indeed a sad situation. I had an uncle that gave up everything to care for his wife who experienced the same thing. I don't know how he did it as she was nothing more than a babbling idiot. That is a hard question and maybe one left between the healthy party and the Almighty.

      Delete
  3. Dear I'm Hers,

    As usual I should clearly read/listen more and write/speak less. I'm sorry if I have caused you any distress, that was never my intension. Although I have read much of your wonderful and interesting blog, i must admit to not viewing all of it. I agree it is a hard question and one best left between God and ones conscience.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  4. M,
    Absolutely no offense taken. I only made mention of that because it happened to be part of my past life and I could identify with what you were saying. What happened happened. Actually I learned from that immensely.it taught me a lot about myself and Innoway has helped me in my current relationship with Katie to be patient between those time she wants intimacy and yet incredibly grateful when we are intimate.please don't take what I said as an implication that you stepped on my toes and hurt my feelings. You didn't at all.

    ReplyDelete