Tuesday 30 December 2014

Xmas

The Eve
It was the night before Christmas and Tescos (Large supermarket) was packed, the cheesy lights were flashing, their seasonal message of greed and want as we stepped across the fresh-hold and entered the fray.  Armed with a comprehensive list and two trolleys the annual trek began.  Mistress leading the way with the smaller of the two carts, I obediently following behind.  Now the big problem I normally encounter during this type of outing is that Mistress can get slightly exasperated with me, I'm never quite sure as to why, but She does; so I'm on tenterhooks.


After the initial jostling in the 1st Isle things became a little less crowded and the trolleys started to be filled.  Eventually we reached the point where Mistress decided that it was easier to park the trolleys and me while She went a looked around.  I ended up standing there for 20/30 minutes.  As I'm Hers says in his brilliant log you have to get use to waiting as a Submissive.  As some of you who kindly read my blog know; when I get a few minutes I like to people watch.

I was parked in the central Isle with a good view of the comings and goings.  I couldn't help but notice that so many people were hurrying and scurrying back and forth with a permanent scowl set into their tired, stressed faces.  A couple of teenage girls, twins I think, drifted past pushing a small trolly, half full of tasty treats.  They were chatting and laughing, young, confident, full of their own world oblivious to everyone else.  They made me smile, oh to be young again.  During the next 10 mins they kept walking from one end to the other, not picking up anything up, just rapt up in their own private world.  Eventually their Mother appeared and called for them to follow Her.  This they did; leaving their trolly behind!

A middle aged couple bickered over biscuits versus nuts, Her blue rinse and flowery dress revealing Her to be older than first appearances would indicate.  In the end he won the argument and nuts were the order of the day.  He marched away head held high; pointed nose sore and Rudolf Red. She trailed behind a little sadder; a 4 foot 5 inch beaten lady with drooping shoulders, tired, resigned, drudged.

Some trolleys were full laden with just booze, others with the cheaper items, the special offers, the almost as good range.  At least the people in there had the funds to buy some sort of Christmas.  Others won't.

Mistress returned and we were off, instructions given, more items gathered.  Finally I was told we had enough and the checkout loomed.  Taking a different checkout from Mistress enabled us to process getting out of there faster.  I could tell it was Xmas as Mistress helped load the car and even took the trolleys back!!!!

At home I finally wrapped presents and scribed my labels and the odd card just before Daughter number one arrived with Her other half.  In She waddled all boobs, bum and bump.  Up to now pregnancy hasn't suited Her, I have heard from more than one source that a Woman with child look radiant and bloom.  It is with some disappointment I have to state that She had failed to live up to that fable up to now......  Well eat my words a few days had changed Her; She looked the perfect picture of pregnancy.  We hugged a long warm embrace, Her tiny fingers scratching/tickling on my back, I kissed Her forehead and moved on to the boyfriend.  I didn't kiss his forehead!      There are some people in the world who can get excited about the smallest pleasure, DN1 is one of those special individuals, so Xmas is a great event for a Her.

We all went to the midnight service at our village church, following in the footsteps of 800 years of praise, worship, singing and how long is the Sermons going on for?  Bells pealed, candles flickered and all was good with the world.

The Day.
This started later than other years, there were to be no visitors so we all lounged around in Jim-Jams.  Present opening was a prolonged cheerful affair interspersed with choc croissants and fat boy sweets. I ran round with drinks, refills and wrapper paper clearing.  Mistress had bought me a Collar/Neckless, almost tight to my neck, thick interwoven round chain links.   To the uninitiated it's just a quirky neckless, to those in the know, say no more!

DN1 was a little concerned I hadn't seemed to bought any fit pressies for Her Mother, Mistress managed to cover up saying I'd given a Her cash.  If fact I'd bought Her a very fine, glamorous PVC Corset, boned and not cheap or tarty looking, ensuring an ensemble
of sensual, visual excellence to be worn at our next Femdom event.

It was just a veg day, relaxed, chilled, almost the perfect Xmas day.  The only minor hiatus
was when DN1 mentioned that we would have a little one crawling around in the lounge next year.  Her other half looked surprised and mentioned that he thought that they would be with his family next year.  She just looked at him with that look and said "No!"  We kept out of it, I did defuse the situation when I pointed out that there were over 356 days to make a decision, however I got the feeling that the decision had been made and set in stone.  Watch this space!

Just because it was Xmas didn't stop my chores and I ended up washing up by hand four times!  Plus two lots of dishwasher loading and unloading.  Not complaining mind, just noting.

In some ways the DS disappeared, or took a back seat, I wasn't told to do that boy! Or fetch that Boy.  In many ways I prefer to be ordered and called boy.... In others I prefer a please boy or thank you boy......It depends how Dominant Mistress is feeling at the time on how I am addressed. But overall I prefer being called boy, it makes me feel instantly more submissive and obedient to Mistress.

I've taken a few days away from my blog, so sorry to anyone who keeps coming back to check on it.  I know I do check femdom 101 and I'm Hers regularly along with others.
I will try to be more punctual.

My New Years message is if your a Domme, Dom......if your a sub, sub..... And if your neither what the hell are you doing reading this lol.

Happy New Year
m

1 comment:

  1. m, I love reading your posts! I read this one to Katie and we noted the differences in terms between your world and ours - you have tolleys we have buggies. You have pressies, we have presents, you have fresh-holds we have thresh-holds, you have Jim-Jams and we have PJ's or pajamas. How fun! As to your Christmas, it sounded pretty much like ours. We started later with family arriving midmorning, I kept the wrapping paper and mess cleaned, made most of the meal and cleaned it all up while most everyone hung out or slept. How fun.

    Hope you and Mistress enjoy this next year. You and I are the lucky ones - having Mistress' to serve and obey. I love obeying. I mean I really love it!

    Take care friend.
    I'm Hers

    ReplyDelete