Thursday 19 February 2015

Tit over arse or is it arse over tit?

As Mistress plunged to the concrete pavement desperately grabbing me as She fell I desperately tried not to fall on Her, my muscles; such as they are; strained and won.  It had to happen right in the middle of Birmingham, England's second city.  We were walking back to the car following our visit to the 'Birmingham Bizarre Bizarre' (Goggle The BBB Birmingham) if you have a mind too.  Mistress up to that point looked wonderful, high high heels, fishnets, black leather skirt, crisp white blouse with Her hair down, wild and so so sexy.  It was of course the heels that did it; combined with an uneven surface.  Fortunately the tumble only resulting in a small cut to Her knee and a few seconds loss of dignity.  As we carried on, me gripping Her like a vice I did something I tend surprisingly not to do and told Her off.  My Mother broke Her hip taking a fall similar to this one, it took the best part of a year for Her to fully recover so you might partially understand my response.  It was of course concern and worry that led me to my forceful out burst and Mistress took it well and did concede that maybe sensible footwear should worn to and from this particular event.

So this leads me to ask do you think it's acceptable for a sub to tell his Mistress off?

The BBB was as usually a well attended affair, it's a chance to meet old friends; brows the stores and possible purchase a 'New Toy!"  As I propped up the wall by the ladies toilets waiting for Mistress to reappear I spied two guys dressed head to toe in rubber, both had serious Wolf or Dog masks on, they looked absolutely brilliant, tails and all.  I'm always staggered and impressed the lengths and costs that people will go to in pursuit of their dreams, needs.

Mistress purchased a nylon cane and a device that attaches to Her Electrical Violent Wand.  I'm not to certain how either will feel like but I suspect at the weekend I will have to find out!

Number One Daughter is close to having our Her baby and we all are a little preoccupied so the blogging has taken a rear seat, as for that matter so have many things.

Has Femdom 101 blog disappeared? Or have I lost the site, perhaps someone could let me know.

Oh Penney I've sent you a mail, please let me know if you don't receive it, thanks.
m

 

8 comments:

  1. I can't find femdom 101 either - the page is there but it says "no posts " I hope they have not deleted the blog it is one of the best blogs on flr relationships

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm that is odd. She had a post a day ago and now it is gone. Very strange indeed.

    To the topic of your question, do I think it is ok to tell your Mistress off?
    Umm let me think about this for oh... one millisecond...
    NO.
    As a mother, I do understand your response. I have yelled at my kids because they scared the crud out of me. But do I think it is ok for you to do so to your Mistress? No. I think that once you caught yourself you SHOULD be on your knees apologizing to her. Seriously. Yes, make sure she is ok. Yes, worry about her, that IS in your job description. But to yell at her no.
    I truly hope you apologized. Profusely.

    That said, I like the honesty of your blog. Real life is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. m,
    To answer your question... no I don't think it is ok to tell off your Mistress. I believe you would admit that you had an emotional response. The fall of your Mistress reminded you of something bad that had happened to your mom. I think the better choice would have been to voice your concern and let her know that you love her and fear that something similar to what happened to your mom might happen to yer should she wear her heels.

    As I've told Katie - I only make suggestions. Of course, your rant might be interpreted by Mistress as just that too - a suggestion, albeit one with emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments, you are course right and just to stir the pot a little just a little bit wrong. Ranting and raving at Mistress is of course completely unacceptable, caring and loving my Mistress means that even this perfect boy (lol) occasionally gets it wrong. Incidentally I asked Mistress about this 30 seconds ago and She said She was so busy telling Herself of for making shall we say was an unwise choice that to some extent She understood, hence no strokes as punishment, phew!

    Willow Fae you are right, real life is hard, in our case for both of us. Being a good Mistress is hard, however being a good sub is equally difficult. As a sub being a doormat is easy, being a competent useful sub is hard. I'm often left with the thought that some subs don't understand that they have to do far more than just obey, they have to think, clearly something that I still after all these years still need to work at.
    Regards to you all
    m

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is the fantasy world, and then the reality of an FLR. Yes, you are right. I think when My One entered into this, he didn't realize just how much work HE would have to put into it. So many only think of the fun, titillating parts.
    But to be of REAL service to a woman...... Yea..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Willow Fae,

      Thanks for your welcome and true comment, most wannabe subs I know really don't have too many ideas what it is to serve not just play at it. You have given me something to think about and I will try and blog an example of my service, not play this week.
      Warmest regards
      m

      Delete
  6. " Her like a vice I did something I tend surprisingly not to do and told Her off. My Mother broke Her hip taking a fall similar to this one, it took the best part of a year for Her to fully recover so you might partially understand my response. It was of course concern and worry that led me to my forceful out burst and Mistress took it well and did concede that maybe sensible footwear should worn to and from this particular event."

    Generally in a case of danger men will automatically switch to dominant role over women and children .This is due to hormones that in that case of event enter the brain , and true for sub men as well, nothing wrong with it even in this kind of relationship, because the effect is short term, long term only if the danger is constant.
    You might switch to temporaly dominant mode if there will be danger again,I wish it will never happen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I rhobar,

    Thanks for you kind explanation I appreciate the time you took but please don't call me a temp Dom the ramifications for me maybe too painful.
    Regards
    m

    ReplyDelete