Monday 23 February 2015

Unhappy Mistress?

It was Willow Fae who gave me the idea for this post.  After reading Her blog and exchanging the odd kind word I checked out a few other blogs.  The main thing I notice is how many times I see 'It's so hard being the Mistress' (Yes it is, mainly).  However this then follows by inference 'It's easy for the sub male).

OK, let me politely shout, no it isn't, not if my submission and loving obedience is genuine.

OK play time is great fun, sometimes painful, but thrilling none the less.
However the large bulk of my time excluding work/family time is making sure I'm keeping my Mistress happy.

Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's rewarding and sometimes it's just plain hard work.   No complaint, just how it is and should be.

My day starts before Hers, my first job is to clean the kitchen, then take Her Coffee/Breakfast, that's everyday, not just when I feel like it or have time, it's everyday.  She comes before me.

I then plan the evening meal if I haven't done this the night before.  This is swiftly followed by me getting luncheon ready to take to the office for us both if Mistress is coming in that day.

I then have the most dangerous job of the day, gentle reawakening Her before I leave for work.

After my days work I return to the chores, cooking the evening meal, doing any jobs required, being available to fetch and carry, make drinks or to put it simply to serve.

Weekends are of course different, I'm then available all the time. I may not be required for long periods of time, but when I am there's no "I was just about" or "OK I'll do it later, your have to wait"

If Mistress wants to spend the day shopping (not my favourite thing) we spend the day shopping, me making an effort to be happy and willing.  If She wants us to garden, guess what we garden.  If She wants to go to a munch, well you get the idea.

I am allowed hobbies and to go to the pub once a week, I choose not to go every week, Mistress believes these are vital for a health relationship, to give us both space and as I've said before to give me some sort of future if the worst happens.


What I think I'm trying to say is that yes it can be hard to be a Mistress because the sub in Her life doesn't want to play Her game, he wants to play his.

If he plays Her game he might find it harder and more tedious than he thought it would.  Personally I find it rewarding, a simple "Thank you boy" goes a long way to making my day.

Of course the prospect of play time is always welcome, but that's the icing not the cake.

Tonight I knelt in the kitchen before her for 30 seconds prior to cooking, She caressed my head and I got on.  That was it, no play, no playful smacks, no leather clad Domme.  Just jobs.

Shortly I shall serve a bedtime drink as She sits in bed, then tidy clothes away, kneel before Her, I get in bed when She is ready, not when I am.

So finally is it hard for my Mistress to be my Mistress, yes it could be, but only because She would allow it to be so.

Fat chance!
m

1 comment:

  1. m, I can't believe you didn't get any comments from this post. This is a great post. I mean it is a really good post. Yes life as a Mistress has it's responsibilities - but life has responsibilities too. But I agree with you - life as a sub/slave has so many more. It's hard sometimes and sometimes I want to take a break but never even mention the idea to Katie. I'm sure you can identify.

    Anyway, I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated what you had to say.

    ReplyDelete