Tuesday 28 April 2015

Mmmmmmmmmm paper pants

It all started with some paper panties!

Well to be honest it started some weeks ago when I saw a Consultant; and he recommended some investigative surgery.

So last Thursday I woke at 5, had a small glass of water and constantly checked the time until we set off for the Hospital.   The NHS sent me to a private hospital to speed up things.
The hospital; I found was clean, smart and slightly intimidating.  As a NHS patient I was shown to a multi-occupant room with 12 beds, I was the only one using that room that day.
I sat there for some time, lonely, fretting, Mistress had not been allowed to enter the ward.  Incidentally if my life style choice was accepted, there may, just may have been an understanding that I really needed my Mistress by my side at that time.  I would have been a bit calmer, a bit more relaxed.  However the rules are the rules, i sat there alone.  In the corridor I could hear the clicking of heals....... well more of a stomp stomp.  A heavy set,  blonde woman appeared, she turned out to be the ward sister. She had an unfortunate Face, more built for the gramophone than the radio.  Her bedside manner was to put it in a nutshell like a shipbuilder welder after a good 8 pints, aggressive and lacking in bedside etiquette, manners, or any human traits.  More a robot.  Shortly afterwards I found myself wearing those paper panties, the famous; stylish hospital gown that allows ones bum to get plenty of fresh air; to complete the picture a pair of rather fetching white surgical stockings.  Personally I would have rather had been strung up naked in front of a couple of hundred people and getting 'Played with".

Oh..... ok I've already done that before, believe me it's more fun!  Anyway I sat there feeling very apprehensive, the dragon, sorry ward sister was no comfort at all, finally the consultant entered.  He strode in purposefully with that I know everything disposition that I assume all Docs develop over the years.  We chatted, he looked, sighed, looked again, prodded and poked me before announcing with a disappointed tone, let's leave it six weeks and have another look then, things are looking better.

I almost whooped, the sister looked as though she was about to chuck.  I did the 30 second redress and ran, as far as the reception, where a very nice lady rang Mistress to come and collect me.

I've just got the scan on Thursday then the consultant to come, so toes crossed.    

I had booked 5 days off to recover, so we suddenly found ourselves with unexpected quality time.  Number One Daughter was the first visit of the weekend, Mistress and I have been doing everything to support all three of them during these difficult weeks following childbirth.  We had a glorious day, charity clothes shopping, Mistress and N1D favourite type of shopping.  Baby strapped to N1D, we hunted the bargains, or rather they hunted I stood mute, fetching and carrying as directed.  The opportunity to be a useful submissive was good for me, a little boring after a couple of hours, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.  We dined at a local hostilely, N1D breast fed openly in public.  Now here's a terrible confession when She first started doing this I struggled with it, not Her fault or problem, mine and mine alone.  I have taken time to feel comfortable with the situation and I am now at ease with it.  I was somewhat on edge in case while in the pub some dick complained or even worse starred.  Fortunately no one did either and N1D had a great day, She really need special days at the moment.  

Mistress was pleased with me and later during the weekend we played.  Now here another terrible admission, the play went wrong.  It does sometimes, even after all the years we have the odd failure.  I'd choppesd (talked and talked), Mistress hadn't managed to get me into 'Play Submissive Mode' which is different to'Normal Submissive Mode' afterwards I was flat and unhappy.

Now here's the big question, would you tell your Mistress you were unhappy?

What do you think I did?

m

1 comment:

  1. I think for the time being, as a good submissive you kept quiet and accepted what happened and at a later time you found a way to tell her you did not connect with her and ask her what might have caused that and let her fix it.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete