Friday 3 April 2015

Thoughtless me!

There are moments of horror in life and moments of comedy, however there are few times when both meet.  Today was one of those days.

It all started in the living room, me naked, chained, bent over a foot stool with my hands secured behind my back and my legs forced apart with leg spreaders.  Everything was exposed, available, vulnerable.  Mistress sat on another foot stool at right angles to me, a selection of paddles and straps close by.  Mistresses favourite music was playing, donning a red leather glove She began.

Now a gloved hand spanking is more force and shock than pain, no stinging sensation.  Unfortunately it wasn't long until the paddles came into play and that stingy, agonising, humiliating pain, all too familiar to me made its presence known.  I'm not one of those 'Grin and bear it merchants', I have long since learnt that being brave is just stupid when it comes to a Dominant Lady and play/punishment.  If it really hurts I cry out, I happen to know my Mistress being ever so slightly a sadist really enjoys the cries and pleas.  

Gripping one of my hands, which was half way up my back She laid it on, hard and fast, I hollered and started to twist and buck. Her grip tightened. Strangely enough I really love Her holding me, it's the physical connection, the reassurance, the control.  I'm never sure how much my Mistress realises that as a sub I need the physical connection with my Owner; be it as it was during this spanking or when She has me in bed or at anytime.  The more the physical connection and holding/controlling me the more submissive I feel to Her.

I wonder if you the reader as either a Domme or a sub have experienced this, or need/understand my feeling?


Anyway back to the squealing, my butt was now apparently going that nice shade of 'Beaton Red' and Mistress toyed with the idea of getting the canes out.  I hate the canes, they really bite.  One was saved by the fact we are off this Sunday to another Femdom event, if I'm over beaten before we go it would spoil Her fun on Sunday.  Mistress has limits with me as I have to work and be able to drive safely.

So on with the whacking, the straps now used, some broad and meaty, others with a split in the middle.  They really do make me yell, my begging at this point can become continual, the desperate attempts to evade intensify.  Suddenly the pain stops a hand mauls my arse, I'm now a cheap slut to be fondled, I promise you the way I am groped if you were a sub you would feel cheap.  The hand moved between my legs, the leg spreaders preventing me from protecting my testicles.  The hand encircles them and the cruel vicious gripping, twisting and pulling commences.  I moan in pain and to be honest pleasure.  A light tap finishes that venture down below and the beating restarts, faster, harder and harder. I'm close to tears.........it stops.  I'm sobbing, my bum sore my subbie
level on max, at this point I am completely owned in mind and body.

Following a short break to regain my wits, I am instructed to to dance to entertain Mistress, who is now reclined on the Sofa watching me with amusement.  I dance, She laughs.  I don't get embarrassed anymore, I'm use to it.  In fact I tease a bit, thrusting my rear towards Her face before pulling it away so She cannot hit it.  I did it once to often and ended up being chased around the room by a paddle with Mistress at the other end.  Ouch!!!!!

Finally I'm instructed to kneel before Her, as I kiss and lick Her bare toes and feet I'm required to masterbate in to my chrome bowel. It's been a while since permitted release, there's quite a lot. It's only with permission do I let go, earlier or later is not allowed.  As I now kneel there shacking the bowel is snatched from my hand, the teaspoon collects the cooling fluid and the inevitable happens, mouth opens on command and down it goes, ugh!!!!!!!  A second scraping and more ughs.

A few minutes later I'm tidying away before kneeling in submission so that Mistress can remove my collar.  Then the phone rings; I'm on call. It's an emergency, I have to leave.

Throwing on some clothes I start to switch into work mode, a two hour trip now occupying my thought, I rush back into the living room to say bye.

Then I'm off.

Oh, sorry, I guess your wondering where the horror/comedy comes into all this.

Well I was in a hurry, brain not working in sub mode, as I left I gave my Mistress a big wet kiss to say thank you, only I hadn't brushed my teeth or used mouth wash!

If you haven't got it yet, you will work it out!

Mistress realised, hence the horror, I realised so hence the comedy.

I've got three with the cane coming so I guess it's back to the horror.

But it was funny!
m
 

No comments:

Post a Comment