Friday 27 March 2015

Dance anyone?

Lap dancing is I guess demeaning, shallow and puerile, but enough about me, let's talk about the lap dancer.  How does she feel , used or the user, the mug or the mugger.  I said that I might blog about my trip to a l dancing club; so here goes.

A few years ago I went for a few drinks with two friends, one of the was recently married with a young child and another on the way.  Incidentally, not that it matters She likes jumping in the sack more than he does.  He likes gaming on the web, ok try not to be too judgemental yet there's more to come, you can judge away later.

Anyway we had a few drinks, and then indulged in a few more, my mate took it into his head that we should go to a lap dancing club. My other friend (who I have mentioned in a previous blog, the one who would like his wife to take charge) and I were not to enamoured with the idea.  However the pleading and insisting became incessant to the point we either walked away and leave him (Something we would never do) or acquiesce to his now rather loud demands.  So we went, reluctantly; a little hesitant maybe but certainly not dragged kicking and screaming.

Our city hosts one of these establishments, we arrived after a swaying passage on the asphalt sea.  Two fat ageing bouncers gave us the once over, decided we were worthy, or had enough dollar to be welcomed inside and we entered.  Most of the week the establishment is a normal nightclub; except on Thursday nights.  As in common with most of these fancy gaudy houses of illusion the lights were subdued so you couldn't get a focused picture.  We all parted with the price of a good main course and desert to be allowed past the entrance foyer.  Wending our way up the short staircase we emerged into a salon with a few men, mostly grubby, overweight and a little grey in pallor and hair, if they had any at all.  Doted amongst them were scantily clad ladies, mostly white, 20's and in the main slim.  A couple were chubbier than I.  My keen friend processed up to the bar; with us two tagging along, drinks were purchased, sipped before we looked at each other with a resigned look, the beverages were more water than alcohol,  mind you a bit pricy still.  Sitting at a table I looked round; unwilling to catch a ladies eye.  Regardless of me adverting my gaze every few minutes a lady would slid up to our table and ask if we would like a dance.  I mumbled;  while my enthused friend eagerly chatted away, he was a little too loud; a little too excited.  I in contrast found myself shy, awkward. This is strange if you consider I have been played with; naked, stung up in more than one BDSM club.  Very rarely has that ever bothered me.  I've seen women naked, chained; being spanked or paddled; something that although I've never thought was pleasing to my eyes; it has always been something I have accepted as their right to express their sexuality; their leaning.  In this case strange as it sounds the whole atmosphere was grimy, dead, emotionless.

My eager beaver friend suddenly splashed out on a dance for me, a painfully tall slim blond, early twenties; took my arm and guided me to a private booth, I was asked to sit on a hard wooden high backed chair and she began.  I was nonplus, slightly fascinated as I'd never experience this sort of thing before while at the same time fully conscious that as she gyrated and thrust her body at me she could have just as easily at the same time be doing a shopping list in her head.  She picked up on the fact I wasn't enjoying the dance so chatted for a few minutes, I explaining that I was just her for my mate.  Like she had never heard that one before! She loosened up and explained in response to my enquiry that she had to pay to get into the club £80.00 each night, so she had to do at least 8 dances to break even.  I admitted I was married which seemed to impress her, I figure most men didn't want to own up to that.  In return I was informed she had two young children at home, her Mum looked after them while she worked.  As the sound track changed she started to dance again, I think determined to prove her worth.  It was alluring and compulsive watching.  I have to admit the way she removed her few garments while dancing and not looking stupid was an impressive technical feat. After a couple of minutes her panties came off briefly (sorry no pun sort) before the G-String was stretched back into place.   It as over, I was walked hand in hand back to the table, the smallest of pecks on the cheek and she walked away looking for the next fool.

My friend was inquisitive, urgent in his questions, what was she like, was it good, worth the  tenner.  I assured him it was, but to be honest I would have rather given her the £10 and just had a chat. Of course I had to buy him a dance back, I did consider purchasing a dance for him by one of the more chubbier ladies, after all his other half is a bit on the broader side.  Sorry; I'm naughty I know but these things just drop unbidden into my head.  I chose for him a red head, all sassy and boobs, he rushed off looking possessed, in raptures of lust and anticipation.

My other friend appeared bored and while the eager beaver got his fix we agreed as soon as possible to get him out and in a Taxi.  It was a least an hour later before we claimed poverty and persuaded him to depart.  He had spent more than he should, I knew they weren't in clover; so I personally felt what had done was wrong as a man with responsibilities.  However it's not up to me to moralised and sit in judgement, and they are still together and by all accounts happy.

The traditional Donner Kabab was mauled upon as we trudged our weary path to the Taxi Rank before going our separate ways,

You will be please to know I told Mistress all about it as soon as I got in, this pleased her, no; not the lap dancing, the honesty.  Also next time all six of us were together she had great fun at my two friend expense dropping hints about lap dancing clubs.  They squirmed.

Personally I don't expect I will be going there again, unless of course I could take Mistress and lap dance for her.  Although I'm not sure how keen she would be because when I tried to do a sexy strip at home I fell over taking a sock off and banged my head!.

Maybe they would give me lessons at a tenner a time, now that's a thought!
m        

5 comments:

  1. I too recently went to a strip club with my friends. It wasn't planned, but coming home in a cab from an NBA game, it sounded like a good idea at the time to my friends and although I didn't really want to go, I also didn't want to be that guy who whines like a pussy about it.

    It's not hard to have fun in a strip club (there's a joke in there somewhere) and so fun we had. Like you, I immediately told my Mistress Wife where i had been and she was totally cool with it and appreciated the honesty. I had even told that I wished she was there with me, remembering trips we had made to strip clubs in the past (it was a blast). I can't remember if it was me or her, but a suggestion was made that we should go again, only this time I'd be secure in my chastity cage. The very cage I'd have to tell each dancer that had come to do a lap dance for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sub hub,
    Many thanks for your missive. Wow going there with a chastity cage on, now that wold be a test of engineering!

    If I read your comment correctly I understand that you have been to be of these establishments before with your Mistress,mif so what did She think?

    I doubt that my Mistress would ever want to go to one, unless I was doing the Lap Dancing.
    Regards
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi m,

    Yes, you read it correctly. We've been together several times and she very much enjoys it. We haven't been since being a full fledged FLM couple yet, and if (when) that happens, it would be interesting to test the capabilities of my little plastic cage for sure. I can't wait. I would imagine that I will be required to inform the dancer that the lump she feels in my pants isn't an erection but rather a chastity cage. I'm sure it would spawn plenty of question as to why. When we do go, most of our $$$ is spent on lap dances for her. Yummy to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys,

    This posting is a good example of allowing men too much freedom as well as too much money. Instead of going to a strip club have any of you ever danced for your lady? I suspect for most of you it would be a great deal more fun than a expensive lap dance. In our city there was a lady once who taught exotic dancing to men. The lessons were either private on in small groups of two or three. From what I heard at the time she did very well with these lessons. Some of her students were gay, but many were married men who hoped to please their wives by occasionally dancing for them.

    Instead of going to a club-my suggestion it to put on some sexy music and ask your mistress if she would like you to dance for her. You might just be surprised by her reaction.

    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy,

    Great to hear from you, I hope all is good in your world.

    To be honest I've danced for my Mistress, naked of course, all types of dances from lap dancing to doing the birdy song. Basically it's whatever has taken her fancy. Just to spice me up a bit She usually has an electric box fastened to my tackle. The odd twist of a dial or a flick of a switch ends up with me squealing and She in hysterics!

    I'm the karaoke of dancing! However I'm good at massages and cooking so I'm worth keeping, just!
    Warmest regards
    m

    ReplyDelete