Saturday 21 March 2015

Pinkies

In my job I meet all sorts of manor of people.  Some are thin others fat, some kind and others pigs.  It the nature of things I suppose that occasionally I do cross paths with a Femdom Lady.  I would like to brag that I can always tell, but of course I can't.

Anyway the other day I knocked on a smart oak wooden door painted dark forest green mounted between the two Georgian sash windows.  The door was opened and a tall slim mid to late forties old woman welcomed me in.  She had short blondish hair with the odd grey strand peeping through.  Dressed in a Mohican Hairy Rainbow Multicoloured jumper and light blue jeans.  No foot wear; just a silver ring adorned a toe.  The door was shut behind me and we regarded each other.  Her eyes were an unblinking, steel blue, not unkind or hateful, more full of confidence and certainty.  She made it clear what she wanted to be done (this had already been agreed on the phone before I went).  It wasn't difficult assignment;  a small job 3/4 of an hour if I took my time and paced myself.  Coffee was offered and excepted (Oh, just to let you all know as a tradesman offering me a drink goes a long way to getting not a better job but maybe getting a little favour, coat hook fitting, smoke detector battery changed for free.  No offer of a drink, no favours).
Anyway a rich earthy freshly brew was provided and she slipped daintily onto a kitchen stool; crossed her legs and chatter to me while I got on.

I tend to have a set patter with Customers, weather, holidays booked?, kids.  No politics, religion and I avoid first mentioning parents, if they mention them; fine, other wise it's a no no.  It doesn't matter how old the customer is I find enquiring about their parents can back fire.  Years ago I asked a young girlie front of her Mother about her Gran to be told coldly by the Mother that Grandmother had just died the day before!

I became aware that as I dipped in and out of my tool box; her rather sexy bare feet were inches from my face, the thought crossed my mind that she had deliberately sat there once I'd put my tool box down.  I glanced at her, our eyes met and that faint crease of a smile formed on her lips, her eyes glistened a little.  The expression was exactly the one my Mistress has when she looks at me all knowingly.  I was sure what or who I was dealing with, she was I felt enjoying having me at her feet.      

I have over the years had various situations, ladies coming out of bathrooms dropping their towel, very improper suggestions, let your imagination run wild and you will get it.  I have always ignored the situation/improper suggestion, I know I'm a saint or just too cowardly.  I would like to say wise but that would appear to be bragging so I'll settle for cautious lol.  So in this case it was head down and plough on with the job, the trouble was each time I returned for a tool she wiggled her toes, she knew exactly what she was doing, the smile got broader, man I could of kissed them!  Of course I didn't but I will admit to being tempted but that's all (Yes Mistress that was all).

Finally with me completely unnerved, the job completed, report and bill written, monies exchanged hands, I left.  I'm sure as the door closed behind me I could hear giggling.  I'm glad I made someone's day!.
m

2 comments:

  1. m, you are a strong willed man. I mean, you didn't even ask the question.... "can I help you with something?" or "are you wiggling those pretty little toes for a reason Ma'am?" or something similar. Did you tell Mistress S and did she say anything in response? I wonder if she is aware of the other 'incidences' in your past that you mentioned. I never thought that a home 'delivery' service such as the service you provide would include such 'perks' such as flirtatious women!!!!

    Wonderful Post - a fun read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Hers,

    Strong willed, me! Never lol, I'm just aware who holds the big stick, and it's not me!

    As for 'is she aware of other incidences" the answer is yes, always. Even about the Lap Dancing Clubtrip, now that is a story, maybe; just maybe I will write about it briefly this week.

    Have a good one.
    m

    ReplyDelete