Monday 9 March 2015

Sunday Spanks

On Sunday Mistress chose to give me rather a vicious spanking, due to other small events in our lives we had not found the time to play!.  So on Sunday over i went and it was a mean one, i squirmed and squealed as my bum went red and became super sore.

When Mistress had decided She had had enough, which was quite a while after i had had enough, i was unceremoniously pushed off, unchained from my restraints, leg spreaders and wrist cuffs that had been fastened behind my back, and told to get up: Mistress informed me we were going to blitz the house cupboards and tidy the Kitchen.  What she really meant was that i was going to work while She observed me.  I was of course naked except for a small white maids apron that I'm required to wear when doing domestic chores. I worked: mainly with my back to Mistress, well you can guess the outcome.  I was motivated shall we say.  I enjoy working under Her eye, it gives Her a chance to see that i am compliant and respectful of Her wishes, it can be a little nerve racking though!

Once the chores were over, i hoped that i might get a treat.........No i got another spanking!!!! (no complaints Mistress, honest). i could tell She was enjoying Herself as She was laughing at the noises i inadvertently made. For me there is something really wonderful to hear Her laugh as She plays with me, the pain for me maybe awful but somehow or other its ok if She's laughing.  I'm not sure if that makes sense to anyone else, but it does to me.  A spanking really brings out the Full Submissive side in me.

If you have ever been spanked on a bare sore bum you will know what i mean, i quickly ended up begging.

Oh and then for good measure i got three with the cane for offences committed during the week, ouch!

Finally i was instructed to lie face up with my hands beneath my back and Mistress very kindly gave me some much sort relief, that ended up with the bowl and spoon being brought into play ughh.

Strangely enough i went to bed that evening at 8, i was whacked! and slept until 7 in the morning, i guess Mistress can cure insomnia, is there anything my wonderful Lady cannot do? lol.

We are off to a Femdom event in a couple of weeks, so in some way I'm glad normal service has been resumed, its has always amazed me how quickly my bum goes soft and i need it to be hardened up before we go; as; let just say the Ladies inadvertently sometimes egg each other on!

Happy squealing
m

2 comments:

  1. When your Mistress decides to give it to you--yicks! I often share your posts with my Mistress, but this one might just be best not shared--no egging on. As might be the case, being that I'm also well over due, this could be the tipping point.

    My bottom hurts just reading about yours! In a good vicarious way. :-) Penney


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penney,

    Glad to see your back, so to say. I can categorically state that you should tell your Mistress :).

    You know you want too, really lol.

    Did you get the last chapter, chapter 5 I sent you and also to I'm hers? Neither of you replied and I fear somehow or other i mucked up sending them.

    Regards
    m

    ReplyDelete