Sunday 10 August 2014

Baby?

Hi,

This is the post that's been on hold for quite a long time.  I have written this over that period;
sorry if the timeline seems a bit confusing.

A few weeks ago I got home to find Daughter number 1; Her boyfriend and Mistress all outside at the rear. Once the mutt had finished his welcome i  stepped outside to greet all.

DN1 was sitting on the grass next to Her Mother who was reclining on a lounger.  Boyfriend was sat opposite them, perched on the patio step.  DN1 looked at me; smiled and said "Sit down".

I went to sit on a chair by the patio table.

"NO SIT THERE" came the command from DN1, She pointed next to the boyfriend.  I was whacked after work and was just about to argue that I needed a proper seat when I saw the look on Her face, it was the same look Mistress gives just before I make the decision to obey or suffer the consequence; smiling politely I sat or perched as directed trying not to sigh.

"We've got something exciting to tell you" DN1 said.  "We're having a Baby!".

Jaw dropped, I struggled for breath, completely wrong footed for once I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time.  Both Mistress and I were whooping and hollering in delight, hugging both of them, time seemed to stand still, I know I was talking gibberish, everything I said sounded; well not me if
you know what I mean.  By some miracle we had champagne, which if you know me; you would know hasn't happened for the last 20 years.  A friend had off loaded it to us, on arrival at a dinner party we through a few weeks ago.

I spent the rest of the night blubbering, they were tears of utter joy.  I drank too much, far more than
normal.

During the following weeks since that evening we have all been busy, anyone who has had kids will understand, the list gets longer and longer.  Does a baby need all that?

Mistress is now knitting for the Olympics, just as well She doesn't sit around in PVC, the image of Mistress knitting while dressed in PVC is just too bizarre to contemplate. DN1 tummies growing, She and I practiced putting pillows under our tops last night.  Mistress took some photos, shame I cannot post them.

DN1 has become very clingy, especially with me.  Wanting lots of hugs and cuddles, it lovely; but I know it won't last.  The little girl has to grow up now.

Both Mistress and I have suspected for a long time that there is a Domme in there, the boyfriend let something slip when he thought I wasn't listening.  Also DN1 has left things up on the shared laptop a couple of times.  Mistress has quietly closed them and remained silent.  Also he waits upon Her; and it's clear who gives the orders.

This really doesn't surprise me, She has grown up observing how I look after Her Mother, so it's not too much of a shock that She would want the same.  Looking back all Her boyfriends bar one have been on the subbie side of the tracks.  The remaining one was definitely Dom.  In my opinion he was a right nob, arrogant, pushy and no good for Her.  I guess She was experimenting Her sub side.  Mistress and I gave a huge silent cheer when DN1 told us they had split.

In an earlier post I said that Mistress had put Her foot down and insisted I take a holiday, as this is not our main break we have stayed at home, just having day trips.  Yesterday we went to my Grandparents home town.  All four are buried in the same cemetery, I have wanted to go for a very long time, so we went.  They have been dead for a long time, but I was surprised that I got a little upset while at the cemetery.  Long forgotten memories come flooding back.  We drove to each of the Grandparents houses just to have a quick look.  They seemed smaller than I remembered, but maybe I've just grown.  We also went to a park that I was taken too, it's a large park, the bird cages are still there as is the boating lake.  No boats though, I guess Heath & Safety have put paid to that.  A late lunch was enjoyed at the park cafe, it was packed, a sure sign of pretty good grub.  It was.  I noticed that all the staff were foreign, Eastern European I think.  All were polite, hardworking and smiled at you.  Where are all the local teenagers?

I'm looking forward being a granddad, I've already got a list of people that I have had to patiently listen too as they have talked on and on about their grandkids.  Other peoples grandkids are really boring.  So revenge will be mine!

Today we went to the Town i grew up in until i was 11.  Again we went to the old homestead, its now got Stone Cladding!  But apart from that the road looked just as i remember it.  As did my old school.  The School signage was interesting, the name of the school was in 8 or 9 different languages.  How times change.  When i went there; the only non white kid was in my class, he was a great guy as i remember it, good at football. One of the gang.  After looking at the school we went to the Church in which i use to sing in the choir.  It was locked when we arrived, but just as we ambled away; disappointed the Vicar came out, I explained that I use to sing there and we were allowed entry.  The Vicar asked who the director of music was while I was there.  I mentioned a name, he looked a little worried because I said "The Infamous ***********  ********"
He sighed and said "Well yes he did have to resign".  The Vicar left us too it rather quickly.  It was a few years after I left the Town I found out that the director of music had been done for buggering half the choir boys.  I never got touched, probable because my Father also sang in the choir and was normally standing right behind me just so he could smack me over the head as I misbehaved.

The church was just how i recalled it, we use to sit in the choir stalls sniggering and misbehaving during the dull as dishwater sermons.  Well of course to a 10 year old they were dull.

The scans in, the baby's photos look great, or so im told.  Apparently the baby is now the size of a peach!

Mistress had a great play with me today.  Maybe the scan photo had boosted Her "Lets Beat the Sub Very Hard Button"  I squealed, She laughed and giggled and I love Her.

I'm a lucky lucky boy in more ways than one!
m



















No comments:

Post a Comment