Saturday 16 August 2014

Girls, Girls, Girls

Hi,

I hope that you have had a good week.

Kathy from Femdom 101 ( a fantastic blog ) has been very kind and mentioned my blog, this has led to a lot more site activity, which is unexpected; but a pleasant surprise.

I've been surrounded by Woman all afternoon, which has been interesting, stimulating and rewording.  I will come back to this later.

Last night, after work Mistress took me to the pub for Friday nights drinks.  We don't go every week, however She could see I had had a hard day so waltzed me down.  Mistress absorbed Herself in the local rag I engaged in one of my favourite hobbies, people watching.  There were three Woman sitting near a table to us.  The first slim, elf like, in an elegant way, the sort that can throw on an old pair of jeans and a scruffy top and still look fantastic was arching one of Her feet as though She expected it to be kissed.  The second, the larger, but not hugely overweight, blonde, was the main talker, engaging the first with gusto.  The third, the quiet, mouse like, relegated amongst the Yummy Mummies to almost an invisible watcher.

Children  appeared every 10 minutes or so badgering for this and that.  Each of the Mothers dealt
with the requests/demands with various levels of skill and success.  Kids are very cleaver at getting what they want.

Mummy number two went to the Bar to order more drinks; leaving Mums one and three alone. I watched with some amusement how Mum number 3 came to life, chatting away as though fit to burst.  To my surprise Mum number one responded equally enthusiastically, both were laughing and giggling, it appeared to me at Mum number Two's back in part.  Glancing over to look at Mum number Two I could see She had entered into conversation with some of the "Bulls" and "Wannabes" standing there.  Funny how tummies are sucked in and chests pushed out.  She clearly enjoyed the attention.  I guess some games will always played out, but in this case no harm or offence was given or taken, just a bit of harmless banter.  Clearly not politically correct but just the way it is.

Moving back to today, in the morning; Mistress and number one Daughter went to a Car Boot sale.  Just in case you don't know what one is, a brief explanation is that people can hire a space on a field and set up store for 4 to 5 hours, offering for sale anything they want to.  Which of course means anything they have no use for anymore and want to dump on someone else, preferably for some cash.
In the UK they are very popular, everyone loves a bargain!

This left me free to catch up on some chores.  Most would not be noticed but needed to be done.  There is a personal satisfaction I gain from doing jobs that my Mistress had instructed me to do, doing them well, without fuss and no expectation of reward, although a reward is always greatly appreciated.

During the day I did manage to earn two strokes for biting my nails, I'm terrible for that.  The strokes will be administered as soon as we are alone.

Anyway in the afternoon daughter number 1 had two girly visitors, both in their 20's, vibrant, and on the surface confident young Ladies.  They congregated in the Kitchen, mainly I kept out of the way, available to help with internet problems and other such boring matters.  Hearing the three of them laugh and enjoy each other's company made me feel relaxed and happy.  Unfortunately one of the visitors has suspected cancer. She tries a little too much and is a little too loud. Overcompensating for the sheer panic and fear She must be experiencing.  My heart goes out to Her.

During the day Mistress announced that number one daughter was cooking the evening meal.  Her boyfriend was coming over to see Her and was stopping the night....... I was informed we were having vegetable curry, I asked if I could add some chicken to mine at the end.  Both firmly said "NO".  Number one daughter is a vegan or mad as I like to call it.  N1D said She was relaxing Her rules and cooking vegetarian instead of vegan to support Her boyfriend, who I was informed will no longer be eating meat.  I wonder if he knows this yet!  Both made it clear to me their would be no wriggle room, so I meekly gave in.very wise!.

To be fair the curry was very good, I had thirds.

N1D is in work tomorrow, I have just taken Mistress Her "Bedroom Hot Chocolate" and I will be of to the land of nod.  I will need a good nights sleep as not only do I have the two coming, but Mistress has just informed me we are playing tomorrow.  Boy I'm going to have to cram a lot of ZZZeds in.
m





 

4 comments:

  1. real sub,
    I recently discovered your blog. I enjoyed reading all of your posts. I encourage you to continue writing. Your blog appears to be one of the few out there that describe a real female lead marriage (as you noted there are lots of fantasy blogs). I am in a somewhat one-sided FLM. My wife enjoys my service and devotion but she is not comfortable taking control or giving explicit commands.
    -craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi craig,
    Many thanks for your kind words.

    It's not for me to meddle in your relationship, but here comes a little meddling. Your Wife may not be comfortable with given you verbal commands and taking control, ask Her if She would consider writing in a note book things She would appreciate you doing. I say appreciate not command; as She maybe happier with that. I have a list (mainly in my head now as I should by now know the daily chores) backed up with a written list of jobs detailing what is required always with a date that they should be completed by.

    If She will agree to this She will soon see the benefits, the little jobs that never get done and secretly annoy Her will be done, no more delaying and putting off.

    Don't badger Her, just write a letter explaining how you feel, put forward my suggestion if you think it is a good idea and ask in the letter if She would discuss it in 7 days time. After that don't pester, just be a good husband/partner and keep your fingers crossed.

    Good luck, small steps, quiet steps are better than no steps at all.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. m,

    I feel I should respond to you, especially after you mentioned me in your next post. I understand that you cannot learn much about another's marriage relationship from a one paragraph blog comment. So I want to explain further. I tried to comment earlier but the comment was lost / never appeared - it is not clear with blogspot if you can write a comment and then login to an account to post. I would respond via email but I cannot find your address on your site.

    I have been trying to establish a wife lead marriage (WLM) for over 6 years. I brought the topic up with my wife. She was not really interested but would try it for me. We had discussions. She was not comfortable being in charge, telling me what to do. We tried the keeping lists of tasks (emails, notebooks, etc). It never worked. I started doing all the chores around the house on my own - laundry, cooking, kitchen cleanup, house cleaning, etc. My wife eventually stopped doing any of them. But she never tells me to do any of the task. She never says that kitchen floor need washing or her new bra needs hand washing. She just waits until I do these things. It is like I am always in an open "stealth mode". I frequently wonder what would happen if I just stopped doing the household chores. I think I just need to except that my wife will not take the active lead.

    -craig

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi craig,

    Many thanks for your post. I'm not a qualified marriage councillor by any stretch of the imagination, and although I do really sympathise I'm not sure if I can give much hope or helpful advice.

    Two quick question first.

    1. Did you have this feeling/desire before you got married?

    2. If so did you tell Her?

    Please let me know and I will give it some thought.

    Regards
    m

    ReplyDelete