Saturday 30 August 2014

Butt the weekend

The weekend  started with a bang, well actually a couple of butt plugs!

Normally Mistress likes to do "Bum Fun" mid week, but as we have Number 1 Daughter staying with us part time this was not possible.  Anyway Friday evening N1D was out so Mistress got stuck in so to say.

I had fortunately been given a days notice; which as I've mentioned before really helps, ruffage
cut down, no alcohol etc. To be honest it's been a long week and I was a little fatigued.  The important thing is when I'm tired and not quite up for a "Beating" play I don't hide it, so I gently explained this to Mistress.  She looked a little disappointed saying She had intended to give me 16 with the cane, not as a punishment, but as play that She really enjoys.  Sometimes seeing me truly buck, twist and beg really sets Her on fire.  I of course asked Her to give them to me, however Mistress is also my Wife; both love me and She knows I don't play the lie lie game; so She didn't do any impact play. The play was sensual, kind (apart from the ball flicking) and just on a level I could cope with and enjoy.  This take a high degree of skill, technique and intelligence; Mistress as usual showed She has all these, I'm very lucky.

After play I had to clean up and put away everything pronto as N1D and boyfriend would be returning later so I didn't have long to snuggle up afterwoods, which is a shame as this bonding ritual is important to me.

N1D and boyfriend got in late, long after we had gone to the land of nod.   Just for once I slept through Mutt barking the alert, boyfriend showering and N1D cooking, I had been right I was stuffed in more ways than one as it happens.

In the morning following our early stroll, that's Mutt and I, where we meet as usual all the normal suspects, funny how I know the names of the Dogs but not their owners, I had to fly round the Kitchen; which had turned into a dumping ground during the night.  Mistress really doesn't like a messy kitchen.

Boyfriend went off to work and I attempted to persuade both of the Woman in my life to get ready to go out.  We were going to visit N1D boyfriend at his place of work.  It's a public attraction, historic and not too far way.  One way or another we had never been before.  If you've ever tried to get two strong dominant Women to move at a pace faster than they want to you will understand the problems I had.  The biggest one is that they both want to move at different speeds to each other. joy!

This is when I made my first big mistake of the day.  Just before we left I asked Mistress to carry the tickets and car pass to our car as my hands were full of things that were essential for the short journey!

We duly arrived to find the tickets didn't make it to the car.  Yes I know; silly me!
Fortunately boyfriend smoothed the way and we didn't have to pay again, phew!

Walking round the historic attraction we took in a free tour, the late middle aged Woman acting as our guide was informative, friendly and interesting.  Probably recently retired, with a pudding bowl haircut and bingo wings.  She did a lot of arm waving during the tour; and I couldn't help but notice them.  Unlike a lot of people who give tours or are helpers at these sort of attractions She didn't suffer from verbal overload on Her subject.  So many people clearly spend ages learning every minute fact and are desperate to ensure that everyone they meet knows of their dedication.

Purchasing lunch in the cafe we got a staff discount! I like him!  During lunch boyfriend joined us, this is where I made my second mistake of the day.  We were chatting away and I made what I thought was a fairly innocuous statement, I forgot that N1D and boyfriend are really anal in a political correct straight jacket sort of way.  N1D gave me a right earful, boyfriend scowled.  Mistress just looked at me and shrugged, She couldn't really see the problem.  I guess we are a little laid back about political correctness, as you get to our age I think you realise that most people have more important things to worry about, like parents who have physical and mental illnesses, the single Woman across the road with a young child desperately trying to provide for it.  The old man up the road who's Wife died 20 years ago and lives totally on his own.

Political Correctness is for the young and the idealist, the rest of us just try to get on with life. Occasionally jumping briefly onto the PC wagon; but in the main just struggling through life.

It took a bit of handholding and an ice-cream to get N1D to move on.  She explained that She didn't want me to look stupid in front of my customers.  Knowing my customers I know 99% wouldn't give a toss! the other 1% would just give me a lecture and feel smug.

During our visit we climbed up and down steps, some uneven.  As N1D is pregnant I found myself reaching out to catch Her more than once.  The protect instinct stronger than ever.  She unconsciously
responded to this wanting to hold my hand and have hugs.  We rarely stay mad at each other for long.

Oh my third mistake, they always seem to come in threes, was to share some cheese puffs in the car, so the vacuums out tomorrow!
m

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment