Monday 18 August 2014

men!

Someone kindly commented on one of my blogs the other day.  I have had a few comments and like anyone who blogs it's nice to know that anyone can be willing to take the time and effort to read or even comment on them.  So thank you.

So Craig it may appear I'm having a go at you, I'm not, this post has been on my mind for years and I want to get it off my chest.  So hold on to your seats.

"Why can't I find a Mistress?, why won't my Wife/Partner dominate me?"

When ever I move/bump into the BDSM scene I always get to hear something along these lines.

I smile politely while screaming inside, HAVE A LOOK AT YOURSELF!, mr want, want, want. You claim you are submissive and want to be dominated.  But let's be honest, did you tell your Wife before you married Her.  Did you come clean to you Girlfriend before your relationship commenced lift off.

The problem with most men; sub or not is they cannot be honest with themselves, yet alone others.
If you want to buy a BMW you don't go to the Land Rover showroom!

It must be a real shock for a Woman to suddenly find out that their husband/partner wants to be dominated.  Just the same as if a Woman finds out that he's gay or a transvestite etc.  Some Woman  deal with the news by ignoring it, or holding it over his head for ever.  Some abandon the relationship in disgust.  Others, a few love enough to try and understand, and a rare few embrace the fact and support, love and care.  They are exceptional Woman.

Far better if the man had been honest, upfront.  Messing around with other peoples life's, especially ones we claim to love is just unfair.  We all make mistakes, i should know, although I became honest with myself at an early age; I was unable to be honest with any female I wanted to date.  Not really fair on them. On reflection not really fair on me either, to deny ones self is the saddest thing. By the time I met my Mistress, both of us were in no doubt about what we were, and what we were looking for.

So if you are or feel you are sub, be honest, be brave, be proud, try not to be a mug, don't get taken for a ride.  Be prepared to say no, be willing to say yes.  Be sure what you truly want; and be clear on what you bring to the party.   Have expectations, to many subs are willing to put up with anything to get the attention the crave.

Oh, and learn to cook, that's always worked for me.

I'm sorry if your upset by this post, this ones more about me than you.  I'm going to ask my Mistress to read this first before posting it.  So if you see this you will know She thinks it's ok for it to go out.
Normally I post first and ask afterwards.  And yes Mistress is fine with that, you don't think I could do it that way without Her blessing, do you?

Rant over, normal service will be resumed shortly.
m

2 comments:

  1. Of course you are right, however many men only begin to recognise their need for female leadership later in life. By this point they are often 'happily' married. And you are certainly right in that it takes a very special woman who loves you deeply to accept and nurture your submission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My Hearts Desire,

    Many thanks for you comments.

    Regards
    m

    ReplyDelete