Sunday 10 August 2014

Mistress, Mistress where are you?

We were chatting the other day about why so few Mistresses are in the "scene".  They don't appear in public but we know they exist.

I was very interested in Mistresses take on this, She pointed out there are very few places for Her to go and be a Mistress with Her sub/husband.

This at first appears strange, I guess you are already listing the venues, munches etc, local to you, in your head. She explained that although there were and are many places to go, these tended to be, dirty, grubby and maybe places we wouldn't go to if we weren't the way we are.  There are of course exceptions to the rule, but not many.

Mistress went on to say that in someways most functions/events don't fit with our FLM/R lifestyle.
There aren't places where a Mistress can take me; collared, where She can sit with other Ladies and have just a coffee and a chat.  Clubs and Munches do allow this to various extent, but She would be not in a true Femdom setting.  Obviously there are other people in these establishments with different leanings/tastes; that are of course absolutely fine and it's no reflection on them or their choices.  It simply is not a Femdom only setting, which is what She would prefer.

I agree with Her, but this started me thinking as to why else do Ladies not stick around.  My answer has to be that many Ladies come into the scene; find what they are looking for and then leave.  From their point of view why stay in the scene.  Stalked by desperate subs; many of whom aren't really that submissive, surrounded by people who are absolutely polite and respectful, well mostly, but not the right way round, there appears from a Ladies point of view few reasons to remain.

We are going to an afternoon event later in the year, Mistresses and "boys" only.  We haven't been there before, I'm really looking forward to experiencing it.

Moving on to another thought I've often wondered why some Ladies don't allow the use of the word "Mistress" when addressing them. my Mistress initially wouldn't allow me to call Her Mistress, certain things had to happen first.  Personally I have always regarded calling a Dominant Lady "Mistress" a sign of respect and deference.  Not full submission as I don't have the right to offer this as I'm collared, only my Mistress has that.  She of course has the right to instruct me to submit to another Lady.

Also I've always thought that my label should be collard-submissive/husband, this I feel clearly reflects my status as one who is owned and loved.

I realise how lucky I'm am, but I can assure you it takes hard work, dedication and love on both sides to ensure our relationship thrives.

On final observation tonight, Mistress has instructed me to leave the cleaning up of the Kitchen
following our evening meal.  She states She will do it in the morning, that's love!
m



3 comments:

  1. I wanted to tell you that I just found your blog this morning and have enjoyed reading it--very much. I was sad to see you had mostly no comments on your excellent posts, so I'm adding mine. As a fellow sub hubbie I'm always interested in the various points of view that others have on their FLM relationships. I look forward to reading your thoughts on your relationship with your Mistress. Thank you for taking the time to articulate and share them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Following Kathy's Femdom 101 'shout out' for your blog I've enjoyed reading all you've written to date. So refreshing to find a blog that is 'down to earth', is free of the fantasy that plagues most male authored blogs. Curious about where you are based? UK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penney and My Heart's Desire,

    Thank you both for your kind words. We are based in the UK. I am, as is my Mistress a great fan of Kathy and Her blogs. It is of course impossible to really know someone with out meeting and that I suspect will never happen. But Kathy is one of the most rounded complete individuals I have come across. Her blogs are interesting, thought provoking and in someways instructive.

    I hope you both continue reading my blog, please feel free to ask anything and I will if possible answer it.
    Regards
    m

    ReplyDelete