Sunday 31 August 2014

Collars of the mind

There are some feelings that you cannot experience unless your married/collared.  To me both are vital, both are the same.  Both are commitment, in my case obedience, love, care, and unswerving loyalty. The willing to fight, the willing to die, the willing to turn the other check even though I know I could best them. Being me is hard, being me is great, being me is wonderful and crap at the same time.

Basically being a collared submissive is the best and worse of life.

N1D and I had a bit of a falling out today, being sub doesn't give me the right to absolve myself of a fathers responsibilities, sometimes I have to be brutally honest with myself and with others.

She's about to get it all wrong and I cannot protect Her, life sucks!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment