Monday 4 August 2014

On the Edge

We've taken my parents out again to the same all you can shove in your gob carvery.  I hate it; see an earlier post, they love it however, so we go, I smile and pick with care the finer !!! morsels.  On the plus side it's cheap, nearby and on a Monday evening normally not too full.

Moving swiftly on, we spent a fantastic day yesterday, Mistress was just wonderful and kind, I've been low and down the last few days. Too much work and no holidays at all this year.  Mistress cracked the whip; so to say and has commanded me to book some time off.  This has now been done.

Anyway going back to yesterday.  Mistress spent the afternoon with me supervising and directing my labours.  Like many Mistresses (see I'm Hers very excellent blog) She pitched in and worked with me, She doesn't just sit and order, She gets Her hands dirty.  We got many jobs done, me with the exception of a small maid piny naked and very submissive.  I loves it when my Mistress takes full charge, there's no beatings and play.  Just plain commands and orders, neither one of us would expect me to refuse or not be keen to comply.  It's what I call a real FLM afternoon.

It was gone 8 pm we stopped and fell into bed for a cuddle, yes Mistress cuddles and cares.  I; like any sub always hope and pray for release, and it became apparent She was pleased with me, normally I am ruffly brought off into a steel bowl before being forced fed.  However She edged me; again and again, 5 or 6 times, I was in complete agony and ecstasy, the torment was horrific, then She brought me to climax, and then kept going, if it's never been done to you, you can have no idea of the mind bending pain that this causes.   Mistress of course loves this. She tells me She loves the begging, pleading, squealing and the smell of fear.  Oh yes there is a smell of fear; you see I know what my Mistress is capable of, I have in the past seen Her play with others.  I know She loves me and would never do any permanent harm to me, but that still leaves a lot of things She would do!
Fortunately I was not restrained; so I got some relief by moving.  It's always worse if I'm secured, it also helps, funny that.

So here I am, sitting on the sofa, penning this missive, naked of course; just wondering if a bowl of cereal would not be too excessive at this late hour.  I always find that like having a Chinese Meal a Carvery never really fills you up.  Unlike of course a butt plug, but that's for Wednesday!

m



No comments:

Post a Comment