Sunday 27 July 2014

Are you listening?

I sometimes wonder with all the strife and misery in the world is it fair to ever be truly happy.  The Middle East is worse than ever, the Ukraine debacle continues at pace; and I don't even want to mention Africa.

To pretend it's all Man's fault would be a little simplistic; but may be viewed as a reasonable starting point.

This could be the moment where I slavishly preach how wonderful it would be if Woman were in charge, but I won't.  Mainly it's because we just don't know.  I know there are Matriarchal societies out there, but these are on a small scale and have little or no world influence.  Would trading one set of Politicians for another lot make any real difference?  You would pray so; but I'm not convinced.

I am; however sold on the idea of a FLM/FLR.  On a one to one basis it works well for us; and I am aware it works well for others.  We don't argue or fight, home life tends to be happy, stable and calm. In a loving relationship/marriage FLM/FLR style there is little or no conflict, disdain or contempt.  One of my friends never has a good word to say about his Wife. If She picks him up from a night out he always put Her down in front of others.  You can see quite clearly She is just immune to it.  Why he does it I just don't fully understand but I can guess.

Just as a bit of info for you, he does know a little bit about our lifestyle as a close friend I came out to him (I know sounds a bit gay; but I don't know how else to phrase it!) about 12 years ago.  Initially he was supportive, but now doesn't want to discuss anything to do with it, he gets very uptight about it.  He did once, when very very drunk say he wished She would take charge so he would know what She wanted.  Out of the lips of babes and drunks! He does have some fine points though.  Honest.

Maybe his problem is he doesn't listen, I've noticed that many men don't appear to listen to their Wife/Partner.  In our relationship it is imperative I listen, I want to listen, not listening leads to Mistress disappointed and annoyed.  Mistress annoyed is not good.  Believe that even if you believe nothing else I write here.  By listening I pick up on what's not said as much as what is said.  I know when She wants me to hug Her, when She wants  my complete submission and to kneel at Her feet.

It makes me happy to serve.  I've come to learn that Mistress doesn't always give clear directions/instructions in a way that I would like She gives instructions and directions in the way that suites Her.  That is of course absolutely fine and how it should be.  I guess it's up to me to listen a little harder and speak a little less.

In our relationship there is love, respect, care and FLM.

Love is the most important of the four, this is what keeps us whole through the dark times.

Respect comes next, without respect for each other, how could we respect ourselves?  Respect stops the cheap comment, the crass put down.

Care is the affection we have for each other, the wish to fully support the other and be there for them.

Finally there is for us FLM, Female Led Marriage.  You may feel its strange that this is not top of the pile, but I believe many good marriages exist with just the first three.
But a FLM solves so many problems, dissolves the battles before they start, enables disputes or differences to be resolved.  Gives discipline and control to both our lives.  Mistress uses her powers wisely and carefully, willing to listen to my point of view, but importantly it allows Her to make a decision and for me to accept it.  Currently I have been on a local group helping in our community.
Someone, a man, in the group has been rude, unpleasant and threatening to me and others, to the
point I ended up walking away from his verbal abuse before I hit him.

I have resigned from the group as I cannot see how I can benefit my community if I am reluctant to speak out for fear of sparking a reaction which then leads me to react.  However there is a sub-committee (no pun intended) which I am on and I have been asked to stay on it.  I'm not sure what to do.  We have talked about it, Mistress is considering what is best for me.  She knows I want to carry on with it, but She will decide in my best interests, not on my wants.  I will of course obey Her.

We have had a good weekend (I have penned this missive over a couple of nights) played twice, yes twice although the second was a little impromptu one.  Last night we went to friends to have a drink and discuss the problems with this unpleasant oaf.  One of them has also come under the verbal abusive; threatening apparition.  Apparently this disordered individual has a track record with this behaviour.  Personally I would love to see him strung up; naked with Mistress standing behind him; cane in hand.  However I suspect Mistress would say that he is not worth Her attention.

The Wine flowed late in to the night; with bread, oils and olives, talk moved on to better subjects, stories were retold and expanded, laughter and mirth became good companions, the Chimera was lit and that rare thing a good evening was had without me having a hangover in the morning.

Today we visited No 1 daughter's boyfriends flat.  MMMmmmmm did I ever live like that?
It was a typical rented sleazy Landlords hovel.  Walls damp, plaster peeling with the signs that the boyfriend is not to hot on the cleaning.  He's a nice chap, is he the one?

So we move closer to the start of the working week, may your week be full and if your lucky enough to serve a Mistress; count your chickens.

Oh we have 5!
m














No comments:

Post a Comment