Saturday 5 July 2014

Candle or Spoon


Mistress and I were in our local a few nights ago. A couple of vanilla friends were in and joined us. One of them is a lovely lady who I shall call J. J hasn't had the best time with men. Her relationships have in the past failed for one reason or another. She is however a good laugh and is positively turning her life around. Having lost a lot of weight over the last 2 years there is a get up and go about her which I hope can only lead to a happier life.

However she does not drink very often, but that night she had a couple, 50 Shades of grey came up in the conversation, my ears pricked up; I knew there could be a bit of fun to be had. I looked at her and asked "30 shades of what?".

She almost fell of her chair, then forcefully told me "it's 50 not 30". I explained that I had never read the book, only to be told its books now. J went into great raptures to tell us all about it, Mistress never slow to pick up joined in and for the next hour we gently prodded and poked J by asking slightly thick questions about it. J enjoyed explaining about sensual play using candle wax and ice. I wasn't the only one biting my lip.

I asked if you put the ice on a part of your body first would you then feel the wax, also didn't it make a mess and what about the health and safety implications, did you need a fire extinguisher close by.

This of course made her more desperate for us to understand, she became quite vocal in her explanations of wax play.

It was my turn to got to the bar, I returned with drinks for all; but a coffee for me. Trying to appear supportive I said I would give it ago. Dipping the spoon in the hot coffee I then placed it on the back of my hand, Mistress then helped out by applying the ice!

I pointed out this just seemed to make a mess but wasn't very sensual. Poor old J was by then twisting and turning in indignation that we just didn't understand and we're getting it all wrong. Everyone else of course helpless with laughing and the baiting continued for a little while longer.

Mistress enjoyed the evening, I had had great fun but I know Mistress is better than I at fire and ice, maybe I will provide the fire extinguish next time?

As for J if you ever read this you will understand all, the old penny will have dropped well and truly. Sorry but you did leave the door ajar, and anyone in to BDSM will tell you that if you leave the door open to a sub they will always try and slip by!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment