Monday 28 July 2014

Tea for two.

With number 1 daughter back tonight, the evening meal has been a drawn out affair.   She is a non meat eater, or mad as I like to call Her.

 Fortunately I had cooked a massive, chuck it all in veggie chilli.  Basically add anything you fancy, add a few things you don't, use half a small jar of mega hot chilli powder; backed up with 5 chillies, loads of crushed black peppers and simmer for about an hour on a low heat; once brought to the boil.

So add some rice (whole grain of course) and that Her sorted.

Mistress likes Her meat, if you know what i mean! So I also did a Chilli Spaghetti Bolognese, which is basically the same as above with mince thrown in.  Oh and I cheated with the Spaghetti and used Rice.

I know I'm sounding like a fraud in the sub department, some may think I should do a full day at work followed by a load of hours in the kitchen.  Mistress being kind and sensible won't have that, the weekends are a different matter.

So I ended up giving extended service so to speak.  There is a certain satisfaction I gain from efficiently running the kitchen and keeping the Women in my life happy.

Both are now reclining on their Tablets, contented and winding down after their days labour.

I much prefer domestic life; if I could I would stay at home and be a home husband.

The Sarong is on tonight as number one Daughter is here.  A girlfriend dropped Her home after work and came in for a couple on minutes, after She went number 1 Daughter said Her friend said I was looking slim.  So as you can guess I'm feeling good about myself tonight.

Mistress is not have Her feet rubbed  with me naked on my knees while I do it, as number 1 Daughter may not be too impressed with that.

Domestic servitude continues, not the Sex, Crop Spanking PVC, Chain Collar, Ball Breaking adventure, no just the normal things on a slightly different level.

Sweet dreams
m

No comments:

Post a Comment