Saturday 5 July 2014

Us, just us.

I seem to be getting to learn how to use this blog, so i guess its time for me to tell you alittle about us.

I'm in my 50's, I've been lucky enough to be married to my fantastic Mistress/Wife for over 10 years, we live a FLM/FLR, thats Female Led Marriage and Female Led Relationship.  So that of course makes me Her slave/husband.  The order of slave/husband changes with events and circumstances; but part of Her is always Mistress.

We initially met at a Munch, thats normally a meeting in a Pub or Public Place where people who are into BDSM meet up for a drink and to socialize.  After i had plucked up enough courage to go over, the rest as they say is history.

I now live with a Woman who loves me and is willing and wants to Dominate me.  This may seem weird to you, why would anyone want to be controlled, owned?

I have thought about this very often in my life, the answer i have finally come up with is, it must be in my DNA.

If i was gay everyone i know would say I was born that way and its ok.  With BDSM its not yet acceptable to be open in public so we have to hide our true selves from the world.

I have chores and rules to follow, and yes She does punish if i don't please Her.  But i want and need to please Her, its not often i get punished.

We have at times been in the public scene of BDSM, attending events, there are clubs you can go to  if you're into the scene.  We did for a time attend various events and then left it all behind for about 5 years. However we have recently started coming back out into the scene.  At least we can be honest about ourselves there.

Mistress does not tend to strut around in PVC and Leather at home, or for that matter anywhere else, she wears normal clothes at home, i don't get to wear anything, She prefers it that way.  There is a normally a dressing gown kept near the front door.  my Mother must think i spend my life in bed!

Most of the time, apart from the clothes thing you would not think we were different from any other couple in their house.  We laugh, joke, take in the TV, Soaps etc.  Oh i run my own business and employ people so i'm no shrinking violet. At home i do most of the cooking, but not all, if i'm working late i come home to a cooked meal.  She maybe my Mistress but She is also my Wife, both sides of Her love and care for me.

I wanted to do these blogs so that maybe people not into our way of life may at least have an insight into a different way of life.

Its not the whips and chains that hurt you, its the person at the other end of them!
m






No comments:

Post a Comment