Sunday 13 July 2014

Bum!

The week has flown by, normal jobs, normal service and submission.

No play means no release.  As I am not only a submissive man but also a masochist; well to a certain level anyway.  Not being allowed to have release and no play certainly causes a build up of tension, not resentment but definitely frustration.  Saturday night I struggled to sleep; I knew we were going to play today.  I also knew it was going to be "Bum Fun".  Mistress loves this type of play.

Sorry to disappoint but I'm not going to give a detailed account today of the session, that's between us, I am however going to write about how I prepared for today's play.

As I have said before, it's important for me to know if Mistress wants to "Have me".  She is sensible to my needs and instructed me earlier in the week to be ready for Sunday!  So Saturday I cut down the fiberish food and didn't pig out.  Alcohol was a no no; common sense has to be applied.

About an hour before we start I have various jobs to do.  I get the assortment of butt plugs and dildos out and reclean them; they were of course cleaned before being put away.  Both they and the surface they will rest on are sprayed and disinfected, I tend to feel you can never be to careful if something is going to be inserted!

Next I put out Surgical Gloves and Mistresses Collar (it goes round my neck if you were wondering) along with Cuffs, a cover for the Bed; Lube; plus anything else Mistress has indicated.  I also get out a Play Case of kit.  Just in case, if you can excuse the pun. It's safer for me........not having an item available when Mistress is in full "Play Mode" can piss Her off; not the best idea when I'm strung up.

Then comes the not so nice bit, Douche time.  Again everything including any surfaces that anything will rest on are meticulously sprayed and cleaned.  I normally listen to the BBC I-player; choosing something that helps take my mind of the task in hand, the Archers being a favourite.  The Douch cleans any remnants of  poo out.  Mistress understandable doesn't appreciate seeing my poo when She's having me.  I have to use it 3 or 4 times before the water runs clear.  I then need 1/2 an hour or so quite time before I shower.  I have to wait for this length of time just in case not all the water has come out.

While showering I concentrate  on what is to come,  although I submit to my Mistress; play heightens  my submission and love for Her.  Just before play I'm tingling and nervous, on; what I would call Heat.  Mistress says She can smell the fear on me.  Afterwards I'm uncoiled, relaxed, exhausted and so very very subbie.

We both fell asleep after play finished, having played for about 2 hours, some of which had been hard on me; NO; I'm not complaining, I just want you to understand that the fantasy of endless hours of play is not in our case achievable or desirable.  It is very tiring, draining and yet at the same time fulfilling, wonderful, special.

Of course life returns, I had a 1000 and 1 Butt Plugs to clean ok slight exaggeration there were 6.   I find the kitchen the best place to do this.  Prior to play I ensure the kitchen is clean and everything is put away.  This then leaves the kitchen available to use.  All the implements are cleaned and left out to air dry.  We haven't been caught yet, I have visions of someone popping round; going into the kitchen and then!

We've had a quite evening, I cooked a roast and we settled down, content, warm, snug.

Tomorrow I will have to be a fraud, mr businessman, but tonight I can be me, my Mistresses slave, sub, husband and friend.

Funny how society can accept the fraud but not the real me.

May your week be full.

m




No comments:

Post a Comment