Thursday 10 July 2014

Morning service

My life in someways is the same as many people.  The work life balance always a tricky thing to equalise.

Of course being a sub tends to make it harder, more jobs; less free time.

Normally I'm woken at 7 by the alarm, I listen for rain, the pater pater tells me that we are getting wet.  That's me and the dog.  Doggy is getting a little long in the tooth (he spurns his basket for one of the three double beds or a sofa) if it's raining he either won't get up and just looks at me as though I'm  simple or he goes to the door; pokes his nose out and then runs back to bed. If we are both going to be out for a few hours I have to cajole and half carry him out.  Once we are on our way the tail goes up and he's happy.  If I can not get him out he seems to be content just to doze.  I admire his bladder control!

On our return, assuming the mutt has played ball, I have a set of jobs that Mistress expects done before I leave for work.  I take pride in doing them, assured that She will be happy and contented when She rises.

Dishwasher emptied, refilled, Kitchen cleaned (normally just the work surfaces) anything left out from last night put away.  It's one of the things that really bugs Her, an untidy Kitchen. Mutts breakfast readied (somehow or other doggy has wormed his way into first place; with Mistress second; and me a poor third) followed by putting together Her breakfast and then take it in to Her (I'm naked of course).  I kneel at the side of the bed and rest the bowl and cup on the bedside cabinet.  Gently stroking Her arm or back I softly say "Good Morning Mistress".  She smiles, but rarely opens Her eyes.  I kiss Her with a little peck on Her lips and move to the wardrobe and put away clothes that will be worn again, the rest go to laundry, after I've checked the pockets.  Once I am satisfied all is right I disappear and get showered etc before returning to the Kitchen to make a lunch to take with me, and one for Her if She is coming into the office that day.

Moving back into the bedroom I quietly point out Her coffee is getting cold, this either gets a response such as "no it's still hot" or She sits up.  If She sits up I move to Her side to place a couple of pillows behind Her.  She then has breakfast and talks to me about the day, what's to be done,what we need etc.  Mistress likes to use an electronic diary, which we both share via our phones, She can update it over the day, knowing I will see any changes.  She likes to plan "play time". (This is important because if She wants to do some Strapon Play I need to think about what I'm going to eat or drink that day; and the day before). While She talks I sometimes kneel and we hold hands, other times I have to dress while we talk as i am running late.  Either way at some point I have to go to work when dressed, so I kneel once more, we kiss and I'm off.

Weekends are different, but that's for another day.

After reading this blog you might think, we'll i do most of what he does and I'm no slave.  Of course you would be right, many men walk the dog first thing, some also take their spouse breakfast once in a while, few I suspect do it every day.

The main difference is that not only do I want to do it, I have to do it, there is no choice!  Not doing it would upset the Woman I love and serve, plus of course Mistress has a fair to good memory and a punishment book!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment